Why do we exist?MBW exists to make a difference (hands and feet) and inspire (heads and hearts) the lives of our families, customers and communities.
6 Principles of MBW
Beyond all else, our work is a reflection of who we are. We ensure extraordinary quality because we aim to be an extraordinary company.
99.5% Problem Resolution
We couldn’t do great work if we didn’t love what we do. Each team member is passionate about getting the job done right and making useful works of art.
Over 1,500 jobs a year
We are dedicated to be on-time, every time, anytime you need us. Our crew is agile enough to make things work within your immediate timeframe.
98.3% On Time
With over 99% of customer expectations met, we live and breathe promise keeping. We understand that projects can change and we are willing to be as flexible as needed to deliver the right product to our customers.
99% Met Expectations
Respect & Care for Others
We take all parties into consideration, from the owner and operators of the job site to the families that will eventually be utilizing the space in their neighborhood.
$130K Savings per year for our customers
From Beamish Brilliance to our safety protocols, we push the industry forward. It’s our goal to solve problems in ways only we can, with our team of experts always ready to innovate.
99% of customers are satisfied with Beamish Brilliance results
- You guys did great! The waterproofing fixed the issue and I was pleased. The homeowner who was having the issue above the unit even sent an email saying the water intrusion stopped during the rain.
Matthew ParaRelated Companies
- From the begin everything was completed quickly. from the proposal to the work. I met the crew on site and they professional and very efficient and craftmanship was excellent.
Shelly DavisUnire Real Estate Group
- The entire team is highly responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with.
Kristen PattersonWestport Construction, Inc.
- Professional, knowledgeable about product and use for it proper application and high quality of work.
Robert BesuInter Serve
- Price, responsive, dependable, work done right the first time.
Wendy DanielEssex Realty
We actively track customer satisfaction.
Your job is incredibly important to us. We are focused on delivering quality service and quality products for each and every job. We measure your happiness at every stage in the process, from proposals to the final inspection.
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is just one way that we measure loyalty and customer satisfaction. We are always looking for better ways to improve your customer experience. Click here to read more about NPS.