At the firm’s inception, Mark Beamish directed most of his focus on caulking tilt-up panel joints. Today, Mark Beamish Waterproofing caulks over 3 million lineal feet of sealant each year. Because of our unparalleled reputation, our installation specialists have been called upon to complete some of the largest and most challenging projects in our region.
We take pride in meeting deadlines, maintaining our quality of work, and exceeding client requirements.
Interior Joint Fill
Annually, Mark Beamish Waterproofing will fill greater than 1.5 million lineal feet of interior slab joints. By volume, our specialized crew has become one of the world’s leaders in its trade. Without compromising quality, our team has used its ingenuity to complete even the most challenging projects on schedule. Often times paired with a polished, sealed or stained floor, Mark Beamish Waterproofing has been utilized by contractors throughout the United States.
What They're Saying
- You guys did great! The waterproofing fixed the issue and I was pleased. The homeowner who was having the issue above the unit even sent an email saying the water intrusion stopped during the rain.
Matthew ParaRelated Companies
- From the begin everything was completed quickly. from the proposal to the work. I met the crew on site and they professional and very efficient and craftmanship was excellent.
Shelly DavisUnire Real Estate Group
- The entire team is highly responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with.
Kristen PattersonWestport Construction, Inc.
- Professional, knowledgeable about product and use for it proper application and high quality of work.
Robert BesuInter Serve
- Price, responsive, dependable, work done right the first time.
Wendy DanielEssex Realty