At the firm’s inception, Mark Beamish directed most of his focus on caulking tilt-up panel joints. Today, Mark Beamish Waterproofing caulks over 3 million lineal feet of sealant each year. Because of our unparalleled reputation, our installation specialists have been called upon to complete some of the largest and most challenging projects in our region.
We take pride in meeting deadlines, maintaining our quality of work, and exceeding client requirements.
Interior Joint Fill
Annually, Mark Beamish Waterproofing will fill greater than 1.5 million lineal feet of interior slab joints. By volume, our specialized crew has become one of the world’s leaders in its trade. Without compromising quality, our team has used its ingenuity to complete even the most challenging projects on schedule. Often times paired with a polished, sealed or stained floor, Mark Beamish Waterproofing has been utilized by contractors throughout the United States.
What They're Saying
- Your response and actions solidify our commitment to you and your organization. As a GC, our subcontractors are critical to our success. Thank you for being a great business partner.
Tim MarquezMarquis Construction, Inc.
- Mark Beamish has been great and has given us a wonderful experience. I would recommend you to anyone.
Melanie LopezMarquis Construction, Inc.
- You guys are efficient with both bidding and your work in the field. Very professional in all aspects of the business.
LeeAnn FordITX Construction Consultants
- Always appreciate the timely proposals when requested. The administrative efforts as it relates to payroll compliance and accounting are well above average as compared to other subcontractors and the quality control in the field is excellent. Keep up the good work and Thank you!
Jason HamaNovus Construction
- Great service experience all the time from Rob, Blake and all field guys.
Ricky ReyesLot Management