At the firm’s inception, Mark Beamish directed most of his focus on caulking tilt-up panel joints. Today, Mark Beamish Waterproofing caulks over 3 million lineal feet of sealant each year. Because of our unparalleled reputation, our installation specialists have been called upon to complete some of the largest and most challenging projects in our region.
We take pride in meeting deadlines, maintaining our quality of work, and exceeding client requirements.
Interior Joint Fill
Annually, Mark Beamish Waterproofing will fill greater than 1.5 million lineal feet of interior slab joints. By volume, our specialized crew has become one of the world’s leaders in its trade. Without compromising quality, our team has used its ingenuity to complete even the most challenging projects on schedule. Often times paired with a polished, sealed or stained floor, Mark Beamish Waterproofing has been utilized by contractors throughout the United States.
What They're Saying
- Great company and motivated workers.
Claudette CamachoThe Haskell Company
- Always bids our job in a timely manner.
Kim GermanGrant General Contractors
- Great customer service and always has bids into us on time.
Shanta RodriguezJG Construction
- MBW was responsive and enthusiastic upon receiving our bid invitation. The price provided was reasonable and competitive.
Medina AkbarCDG Builders, Inc.
- MBW submitted quotes and pricing in a timely manner as requested.
Ray DendySwinerton Builders (Los Angeles)