At MBW, we care deeply about our employees, our customers, and our work. We recognize that as a growing company, we are in a position of influence to do good in our world, especially to those closest to us. Because of this, we have created the “Making a Better World” initiative where we are committed to stoking the passion for giving back beyond our calling because we can.
Making a Better World provides ongoing outreach to help all MBW employees and their families. This has manifested so far with an internal clothing exchange to help families get the clothing they need and has extended to help several nonprofit organizations like Strength in Support and Cure Duchenne.
MBW was also proud to help Make a Better World by running a large and succesful canned food drive in November 2016. We put the word out to our staff that we wanted to share our generosity by collecting canned goods. They rose to the challenge and donated over 300 cans, all of which were donated to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County!
The Making a Better World initiative is just getting warmed up and we hope to grow our efforts through our dedicated team to make lasting impacts in the lives of our employees and communities. If you have an idea for Making a Better World, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Making a Better World”.
- I gave a 10 due to the responsiveness and exceptional work MBW performed on our project.
- I have worked with your company for 30 years and have always been very satisfied with the people and the finished product.
Steve SpencerBremco Construction
- Excellent communication! Always a pleasure to work with!
Sherwin RamosDriver SPG
- Your company did a great job on a project we had last year and I look forward to working with you again.
Cark HradeckyAll Size Storage
- I have never had an issue with Mark Beamish. The MBW team has constantly provided me with competitive pricing and are always a great pleasure to work with.
Eric ClaraGray Construction