At MBW, we care deeply about our employees, our customers, and our work. We recognize that as a growing company, we are in a position of influence to do good in our world, especially to those closest to us. Because of this, we have created the “Making a Better World” initiative where we are committed to stoking the passion for giving back beyond our calling because we can.
Making a Better World provides ongoing outreach to help all MBW employees and their families. This has manifested so far with an internal clothing exchange to help families get the clothing they need and has extended to help several nonprofit organizations like Strength in Support and Cure Duchenne.
MBW was also proud to help Make a Better World by running a large and succesful canned food drive in November 2016. We put the word out to our staff that we wanted to share our generosity by collecting canned goods. They rose to the challenge and donated over 300 cans, all of which were donated to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County!
The Making a Better World initiative is just getting warmed up and we hope to grow our efforts through our dedicated team to make lasting impacts in the lives of our employees and communities. If you have an idea for Making a Better World, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Making a Better World”.
- MBW had a quick response time for quotes, and when work needed to be executed, they were dependable, stepped up, and performed well. Our Client was pleased.
Norman TondaresJ&M Concrete Contractors
- They always deliver. Whether being on time with their bid submission, or in performance of their work.
Ian EsterhuizenCaliber Contracting Company
- Your service is prompt and you respond in a very timely manner. I highly recommend your company
Roger LuncefordTecnicad Inc.
- The company has always performed well for us. Knowledge of product and process is very good
Ron HenryThorpe Construction, Inc.
- Great rep "Rob and Blake" and great field worker. Quality workmanship!!!
Ricky ReyesLot Management