At Mark Beamish Waterproofing, how we leave a job is just as important as how we start it. With Beamish Brilliance, we ensure that the work will continue to look stunning for years to come, standing up to foot traffic and multiple washes. This product is a specifically-formulated cleaner that is low foam, excellent cleaner/maintainer and mild degreaser for use on concrete and polished concrete surfaces.
From the first look, we knew that this would be a fun and challenging project. The goal here was to create a great shine that would stand up to heavy usage from some impressive and powerful machinery.
The task was made tougher as they needed 60,000 sq. ft finished quickly, so staggered crews and triple the standard manpower got the job done, using Beamish Brilliance product to create a long-lasting gloss.
- Detailed bidding, quick response in the field and your paperwork is spot on.
Tom RigginsRiggins Construction & Management, Inc.
- Clear communication and follow through. Price is competitive.
Torri NormanMJN Consulting
- Your company did a very good job. Thank you.
Richard MonroeEleven Western Builders, Inc.
- MBW had a quick response time for quotes, and when work needed to be executed, they were dependable, stepped up, and performed well. Our Client was pleased.
Norman TondaresJ&M Concrete Contractors
- They always deliver. Whether being on time with their bid submission, or in performance of their work.
Ian EsterhuizenCaliber Contracting Company